The Most Effective Method To Hire A BabysitterSelecting a perfect babysitter can be an overwhelming process if the babysitter hiring process is not well organized. Obviously you are looking for a professional babysitter who is dependable and reliable.
Parents has to put more effort and give more priority to selection process of babysitter for their child and arrange caregiver selection process that can filter and deviate the professional babysitters from unreliable ones.
What is the most effective method to find the best child caregivers? Well, there are few. One is asking for referrals from relatives, companion, and neighbors for a good babysitter. More often than not referrals can be trusted and can provide many potential babysitters. Another way of finding many potential babysitters is, getting services of a child caregiver online referral service. These online services offers good deal of child caregivers and often those child caregivers are categorizes by their city, types of services they offer, experience, qualifications etc. So, it is easy to find a child caregiver according to the job requirements. Anyhow, parents should arrange interviews with potential babysitters regardless of how they are found.
Utilize this chance to get some information and critical thinking abilities of a child babysitter. Below mentioned questions are essential to ask from a babysitter during the interview.
1. How long have you been babysitting?
2. What do you like about babysitting?
3. Are you flexible in working longer hours or during the week end?
4. How many children have you babysat before and What are their ages?
5. Have you completed/followed any professional courses about child care? What are the content of those courses?
6. Do you have any qualifications on first aid and CPR? Could you please provide the certificates?
7. What is the worst incident that you had gone through while babysitting and how did you manage it?
8. What are your future plans? Would you plan to move into a more office type job?
Also ask few questions that are related to your family and job requirements, such as, is she willing to do house hold work, drive child and pick from school or any other outdoor activities, any medications the babysitter is undergoing, will there be any visitors during the working time etc. Arranging at least two or more interviews with a potential babysitter is recommended.
To hire a nanny or babysitter in Vancouver visit http://www.weneedananny.ca/caregivers/bycity/British_Columbia/Vancouver.html